TV AERIAL SERVICES
A&S Services (Yorkshire) Ltd provide a professional install or repair service, for all your TV aerial requirements.
We utilize good quality brackets & aerial equipment. One of the most important aspects of a aerial installation, is to ensure the cable is of good quality copper on copper cable. Always ask your installer if the cable used, is RDI/CAI approved. Try and avoid Chinese
imported RG6 cable. This is aluminium foil and braiding, which is usually of poor quality and around a quarter of the cost of a good quality copperon copper cable.
Our standard aerial installations will comprise of a bench marked aerial, with heavy gauge alloy mast and galvanised 9x9 wall bracket or 9x9 chimney bracket, and copper/copper approved cable. Included in this cost, is provision for 1 x tv point
We are CRB checked and installers carry a photo ID card with the RDI telephone contact number.
We use a televes spectrum analyser, for all domestic & commercial work.
Our Installer will consider the condition, age and signal strength output from your aerial and advise if any replacement parts or additional equipment is necessary.
It may be that a simple re-alignment or aerial recable is needed to resolve your reception problems.
All UHF tv aerials manufactured correctly are designed to receive signals whether they be analogue or digital, there is no such thing as a digital aerial.
A 4G Filter may be required in areas where TV signals are affected by 4G transmissions
On arrival at your property our technician will:
- Advise on the cost of your aerial installation or aerial repair.
- Explain best location for the aerial and cable.
- Follow codes of practice as per RDI/CAI codes of practice.
- Install & check signal levels with spectrum analyser.
- Tune tv and/or associated AV equipment to that one point.
- Leave no mess or rubbish.
- Ensure you are satisfied with the service provided.
- Leave a signed copy of works carried out and monies paid.